Welcome to The Journal’s guide to public transport in Bradley Stoke.
The nearest railway stations to Bradley Stoke are Patchway and Bristol Parkway.
Bradley Stoke Travel Guides
From South Gloucestershire Council (SGC):
- Getting around Bradley Stoke [PDF, 905KB]
Transport Improvements in the West of England
From the West of England Partnership:
Travel+ is the badge being given to transport improvements in the West of England. You will see the name and logo appearing on vehicles, information leaflets and wherever work is being done to improve the transport options.
- May 2009 [PDF, 736KB] (SGC)
Public Transport User Groups
TravelWatch SouthWest is a Community Interest Company which exists to promote the interests of users and potential users of public transport in the South West region. Its officers work closely with regional partners, including public sector bodies, voluntary associations and transport providers.
First Great Western Passengers’ Forum – A forum for passengers … with input from rail professionals welcomed too.
Advantages of car sharing (from 2CarShare.com):
- Saves you money – travelling with others enables you to reduce your transport costs by up to £1,000 a year.
- Reduces the number of cars on the roads – resulting in less congestion, less pollution and fewer parking problems
- Reduces the need for a private car
- Saves you time – if you use the 2+ lanes
- Encourages employers to provide dedicated car share parking
Car share schemes in Bristol and South Gloucestershire: