The new Tesco filling station in Bradley Stoke’s new town centre development is set to open on Monday 7th April, according to staff at the existing station a few yards down the road.
As the photo above shows, there is still much work to do on the new station, with the fuel pumps yet to be fitted and access roads yet to be constructed, but staff on site seem confident that the target opening date will be met. Plans suggest that traffic will enter the station from the main town centre access road but leave onto a side road in the car park of the Three Brooks public house, which currently leads to the construction site offices. This side road will eventually be the access route to the service yard of the new Tesco store.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019