Signs on display today (Saturday) indicate that the new access road into Bradley Stoke’s under-construction town centre will open this coming Monday (14th April 2008). Detailed plans on show at the existing Tesco store show that the existing access road, which runs past the old filling station, is to be closed on 6pm Sunday. As reported earlier in The Journal, the new access road branches off to the left of the existing road at a point just beyond the new filling station and follows the perimeter of the town centre site, before entering the car park of the existing Tesco store just beyond the mini-roundabout.
Take a look at our interactive maps page for an overview of the route of the new road.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019