Local residents are being given the opportunity to scrutinise the financial dealings of Bradley Stoke Town Council. Any person interested has the opportunity to inspect and make copies of the Annual Return and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts etc. relating to them. The documents are open to public scrutiny from 20th July 2008 to 14th August 2008. More details in the Notice of Electors’ Rights [MS Word] published on the Council’s website.
Last 5 posts in Bradley Stoke Town Council
- Meet the new mayor: Cllr Tony Griffiths - 2nd August 2020
- Light pollution issue leads council to restrict opening hours of new car park - 4th February 2020
- Work set to start soon on Brook Way car park - 6th October 2019
- Petty party politics return to town council at AGM - 25th June 2019
- Meet the new mayor: Councillor Tom Aditya - 16th June 2019