Tesco plc has announced the appointment of Oliver Hill as manager of the new Tesco Extra store that is set to open on Monday 13th October at Bradley Stoke’s new Willow Brook Centre.
Mr Hill has been with Tesco for eleven years and hails from Surrey. He now lives locally and has recently been running the recruitment centre for the new Bradley Stoke store.
“I am aiming to deliver the Tesco values including giving our customers fantastic service and low prices and providing a wide range of quality products. Customers will see a clean bright and spacious brand new store with fast and friendly customer service.”
The new Tesco Extra store will include a range of non-food departments, fresh food, deli, fish counter, olive bar, meat counter, hot chicken take away, adults and children’s clothing, a travel money desk, telecoms shop, photo lab and electrical department. It will also have a pharmacy and opticians.
There will be over 15,000 different products on offer and 40 checkouts to cope with demand from shoppers.
The new store will employ over 600 people, compared to the 299 that work at the existing Tesco store on the site.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019