Bradley Stoke Town Council has revealed plans to relocate its office to the shopping mall of the town’s new Willow Brook Centre. The announcement was made at this evening’s meeting of the Safer & Stronger Community Group at Bradley Stoke Community School following a Special Meeting of the Council earlier in the day.
Mayor Robert Jones reported that the Council had agreed terms with the owners of the Willow Brook Centre and, subject to contract, the office move will take place “next year”.
The Journal understands that the new Town Council office will be located on the first floor level of the shopping mall. Other facilities planned for that level include an NHS dental practice.
Last 5 posts in Bradley Stoke Town Council
- Meet the new mayor: Cllr Tony Griffiths - 2nd August 2020
- Light pollution issue leads council to restrict opening hours of new car park - 4th February 2020
- Work set to start soon on Brook Way car park - 6th October 2019
- Petty party politics return to town council at AGM - 25th June 2019
- Meet the new mayor: Councillor Tom Aditya - 16th June 2019