Construction workers and shopfitting teams have been busy at Bradley Stoke’s new Town Square, which is due to open on Monday (13th October), along with the rest of the Willow Brook Centre.
The KFC store appears to be in the most advanced state of completion, with internal fittings and external signage clearly visible. Costa Coffee’s outlet also has external signage in place, but seems to need more work inside. The Greggs (bakers) store, situated to the right of Costa in the photo, would appear to require plenty of work before Monday’s opening.
Paving of the Square itself is well underway. The two stone columns visible in the centre of the paved area are believed to be supports for a “feature gateway” that will be hoisted into position over the next few days.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019