Bradley Stoke’s new Greggs bakery store opened today in the Town Square of the Willow Brook Centre. The store was originally scheduled to open yesterday (Thursday), but problems with the property’s power supply delayed the opening until today.
Manageress Sarah Walden told The Journal the store had been doing a brisk trade this morning and staff commented on how friendly their new Bradley Stoke customers had been.
The new shop, which is the group’s 16th in the Bristol area, will trade from 8am to 6pm Mon-Sat and 11am to 5pm on Sundays.
A series of opening offers are running until 30th November (see in store for details) and the store is currently selling a range of “spooky treats” for the Halloween season.
More Information: Greggs store photo collage and press release.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019