Opticians group Specsavers looks set to take the final remaining “under offer” unit at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook shopping centre.
The company has recently started advertising for staff, saying it will “shortly be opening a busy, friendly store in Bradley Stoke”.
Card Factory, Brantano (shoes), ZeroG (cycles) and Pets at Home are the other companies that are expected to open in the next few months.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019