St Mary’s RC Primary School in Bradley Stoke is one of six schools in South Gloucestershire to have been awarded grants totalling nearly £37,000 to encourage safer, greener routes to school.
The money will be used to encourage safer walking to school, introduce road markings to improve safety near school buildings, erect bike storage and teach pupils about sustainable transport in the classroom.
Read more: South Gloucestershire Council
Last 5 posts in Education
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020
- Primary school children presented with award for local litter pick - 15th February 2020