Bradley Stoke’s first-ever cycle shop – known as “The Giant Store – Bristol” – staged a belated official celebration of its opening last Saturday (7th November) with a stunt show in the Town Square.
Shoppers were treated to a day of shows courtesy of British trials rider and multiple World Record holder Andrei Burton, who is currently ranked number five in the world.
The daytime show was followed by a ribbon cutting ceremony and launch party in the store itself, situated at the Bradley Stoke Way end of the Willow Brook Centre mall.
After cutting the ribbon, Director of The Giant Store – Bristol, Paul Newman said:
“With our good friends at Giant we have created the ultimate cycle shop experience right here in Bradley Stoke and with the launch party we wanted to show the people of Bristol exactly what an amazing store we have to offer them.”
Giant riders attending the launch party to give the new store their seal of approval included Triathlete and Olympian Marc Jenkins and his partner, Olympian and 2008 World Triathlon Champion Helen Jenkins, along with local hero and Cross Country Mountain Bike Olympian and Commonwealth medallist Oli Beckingsale.
The Giant Store is open seven days a week and offers a great selection of bikes and cycling gear to suit the needs of every rider from budding novice to experienced enthusiast.
More photos on PicasaWeb:
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019