Headmaster Dave Baker has told parents that: “the overall outcome was as positive as it could have been, which will validate what we have been doing”.
The inspectors are said to have been very complimentary about the students and had many positive things to say about the school’s Session 16 programme.
Last 5 posts in Education
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020
- Primary school children presented with award for local litter pick - 15th February 2020