The Bradley Stoke local beat team is staging two free bicycle security marking events this coming week.
The move is linked to mention of a “slight increase of pushbike thefts in the area recently” in the December edition of the Bradley Stoke police newsletter.
PCSO Kirsty Flicker will be at Bradley Stoke Community School after lessons on Monday (7th December) to mark pupils’ bikes with postcodes. The meeting point for this event is by the cycle storage in the main car park.
Wednesday (9th December) will see PCSOs Paul Baxter and Jason Green offer a similar service – along with crime prevention advice – at the Willow Brook Centre between 12 noon and 4pm.
- Bradley Stoke Police Newsletter, Dec 2009 [PDF, 334KB]
- Advice on bicycle security (Avon and Somerset Police)
Last 5 posts in Police
- Arrests made following reported assault in Kemperleye Way - 28th March 2021
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019