Budget fashion chain Peacocks looks set to be the next retailer to open at the Willow Brook Centre after the company began advertising for jobs at a “Bradley Stoke, Bristol” location.
In a recent interview, Willow Brook Centre Manager Scott Lahive told The Journal that Peacocks had “shown interest” in opening in Bradley Stoke.
The news that the company is advertising for staff would seem to indicate that a deal has been done, although there is as yet no official confirmation from the Willow Brook Centre.
Peacocks previously had a concession within the Woolworths store at the Abbey Wood Retail Park in Filton. The group has a store in Emersons Green and recently took over part of the former Woolworths store in Yate.
Another fashion retailer, New Look, has previously expressed an interest in opening at the centre but discussions with that firm are said to be “on hold”.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019