Broadband slowspot Bradley Stoke once again fails to feature in the latest list of BT exchanges scheduled for a fibre optic upgrade.
The south-west has five exchanges in the list: Blunsdon, Chippenham, Portishead, Toothill and Worle.
Many areas of Bradley Stoke have broadband speeds well below the Government’s Universal Service target of 2 Mbps.
A recent campaign to get Virgin Media to extend the coverage of its cable network ended in failure and local Councils say they have “run out of ideas” on how to encourage utility companies to improve the service.
Read more: The Register
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020