Fashion retailer Peacocks has submitted a planning application for the construction of a mezzanine floor in its anticipated new store in Bradley Stoke.
Plans submitted with the application show that the addition of a second level will increase the internal floor space of the shop by 33%.
The application also reveals that the store will be located in unit 3 of the ‘retail terrace’, placing it between the existing Brantano and Pets at Home outlets.
The Willow Brook Centre is yet to officially confirm Peacocks as a new tenant, but Manager Scott Lahive has said that the store could open “just after Easter”.
Peacocks are currently recruiting for staff – more details on our Bradley Stoke Jobs page.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019