Local residents are being encouraged by South Gloucestershire Council to report road potholes brought on by the severe weather.
The Council has allocated an extra £350,000 to its highways maintenance budget to tackle the problem.
The number of staff dedicated to tackling potholes is said to have been increased by 50 per cent and maintenance teams are “working longer hours including through weekends to get the job done”.
More info: Visit Spot Holes (SGC) or phone Street Care on 01454 868000.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020