Local residents are being encouraged by South Gloucestershire Council to report road potholes brought on by the severe weather.
The Council has allocated an extra £350,000 to its highways maintenance budget to tackle the problem.
The number of staff dedicated to tackling potholes is said to have been increased by 50 per cent and maintenance teams are “working longer hours including through weekends to get the job done”.
More info: Visit Spot Holes (SGC) or phone Street Care on 01454 868000.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021