Local residents are being encouraged by South Gloucestershire Council to report road potholes brought on by the severe weather.
The Council has allocated an extra £350,000 to its highways maintenance budget to tackle the problem.
The number of staff dedicated to tackling potholes is said to have been increased by 50 per cent and maintenance teams are “working longer hours including through weekends to get the job done”.
More info: Visit Spot Holes (SGC) or phone Street Care on 01454 868000.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020