Local residents are being encouraged by South Gloucestershire Council to report road potholes brought on by the severe weather.
The Council has allocated an extra £350,000 to its highways maintenance budget to tackle the problem.
The number of staff dedicated to tackling potholes is said to have been increased by 50 per cent and maintenance teams are “working longer hours including through weekends to get the job done”.
More info: Visit Spot Holes (SGC) or phone Street Care on 01454 868000.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020