Terrestrial TV viewers in Bradley Stoke who haven’t yet “gone digital” have less than 24 hours to make the switch.
Analogue signals from the Mendip transmitter are set to be turned off at 6am tomorrow (Wednesday 7th April).
Digital viewers will once again have to re-tune their set top boxes and other equipment in order to continue to receive the full range of channels.
Read more: Switchover Guide (Digital UK)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020