Terrestrial TV viewers in Bradley Stoke who haven’t yet “gone digital” have less than 24 hours to make the switch.
Analogue signals from the Mendip transmitter are set to be turned off at 6am tomorrow (Wednesday 7th April).
Digital viewers will once again have to re-tune their set top boxes and other equipment in order to continue to receive the full range of channels.
Read more: Switchover Guide (Digital UK)
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020