Terrestrial TV viewers in Bradley Stoke who haven’t yet “gone digital” have less than 24 hours to make the switch.
Analogue signals from the Mendip transmitter are set to be turned off at 6am tomorrow (Wednesday 7th April).
Digital viewers will once again have to re-tune their set top boxes and other equipment in order to continue to receive the full range of channels.
Read more: Switchover Guide (Digital UK)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021