A new takeaway outlet is set to open in Bradley Stoke’s Town Square in a few weeks time.
Posters advertising a Simpson’s Fish & Chips shop appeared on Town Square unit 9 (next to Ladbrokes) over the weekend and work has already started on fitting out.
Owner Brian Simpson, who currently has shops in Cheltenham and Chepstow, told The Journal that he hopes to open his new Bradley Stoke chippy in about five weeks time.
A small amount of seating for diners will be available inside the shop and Mr Simpson says he also has plans to provide table and chairs outside in the Town Square.
The likelihood of a further fast food outlet coming to the Willow Brook Centre was revealed by Centre Manager Scott Lahive in The Journal’s “one year on” interview last October.
The Centre has so far been unsuccessful in its quest to attract a family-oriented “knife and fork” restaurant to Town Square.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019