A serious accident involving a cyclist and a car has led to the closing of Bradley Stoke Way between Patchway Brook Roundabout (Pear Tree Road, Bowsland Way, Brook Way) and the Aztec West Roundabout on the A38 Gloucester Road.
BBC Radio Bristol reports that police have said that the road is unlikely to re-open before 10am.
UPDATE at 9:30am: Bradley Stoke Way has now re-opened. The BBC Bristol website reports that a male cyclist, aged in his mid-20s, has been taken to Frenchay Hospital with back and leg pain.
Latest info: BBC Travel News (Bristol)
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020