A serious accident involving a cyclist and a car has led to the closing of Bradley Stoke Way between Patchway Brook Roundabout (Pear Tree Road, Bowsland Way, Brook Way) and the Aztec West Roundabout on the A38 Gloucester Road.
BBC Radio Bristol reports that police have said that the road is unlikely to re-open before 10am.
UPDATE at 9:30am: Bradley Stoke Way has now re-opened. The BBC Bristol website reports that a male cyclist, aged in his mid-20s, has been taken to Frenchay Hospital with back and leg pain.
Latest info: BBC Travel News (Bristol)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021