A serious accident involving a cyclist and a car has led to the closing of Bradley Stoke Way between Patchway Brook Roundabout (Pear Tree Road, Bowsland Way, Brook Way) and the Aztec West Roundabout on the A38 Gloucester Road.
BBC Radio Bristol reports that police have said that the road is unlikely to re-open before 10am.
UPDATE at 9:30am: Bradley Stoke Way has now re-opened. The BBC Bristol website reports that a male cyclist, aged in his mid-20s, has been taken to Frenchay Hospital with back and leg pain.
Latest info: BBC Travel News (Bristol)
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020