A serious accident involving a cyclist and a car has led to the closing of Bradley Stoke Way between Patchway Brook Roundabout (Pear Tree Road, Bowsland Way, Brook Way) and the Aztec West Roundabout on the A38 Gloucester Road.
BBC Radio Bristol reports that police have said that the road is unlikely to re-open before 10am.
UPDATE at 9:30am: Bradley Stoke Way has now re-opened. The BBC Bristol website reports that a male cyclist, aged in his mid-20s, has been taken to Frenchay Hospital with back and leg pain.
Latest info: BBC Travel News (Bristol)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020