A Bradley Stoke man is doing well after receiving a kidney from his wife.
Taxi driver Anthony Charles and wife Michelle underwent the transplant operations at Southmead Hospital in May.
Mr Charles, who previously had to undergo dialysis three times a week, said:
“I already feel ten times better than I did before.”
“It [the operation] has changed the quality of both of our lives.”
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020