A Bradley Stoke man is doing well after receiving a kidney from his wife.
Taxi driver Anthony Charles and wife Michelle underwent the transplant operations at Southmead Hospital in May.
Mr Charles, who previously had to undergo dialysis three times a week, said:
“I already feel ten times better than I did before.”
“It [the operation] has changed the quality of both of our lives.”
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020