A Bradley Stoke man is doing well after receiving a kidney from his wife.
Taxi driver Anthony Charles and wife Michelle underwent the transplant operations at Southmead Hospital in May.
Mr Charles, who previously had to undergo dialysis three times a week, said:
“I already feel ten times better than I did before.”
“It [the operation] has changed the quality of both of our lives.”
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021