A Bradley Stoke man is doing well after receiving a kidney from his wife.
Taxi driver Anthony Charles and wife Michelle underwent the transplant operations at Southmead Hospital in May.
Mr Charles, who previously had to undergo dialysis three times a week, said:
“I already feel ten times better than I did before.”
“It [the operation] has changed the quality of both of our lives.”
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020