The Bristol Evening Post reports that a mum from Bradley Stoke has been banned from an “upmarket” Bristol store for demanding a refund after the wheels fell off a pram she had brought.
A duty manager at the Mamas & Papas shop in Eastgate is said to have barred 22-year-old Jessica Gayford for having the cheek to bring back faulty goods.
The paper says Ms Gayford burst into tears at her treatment and was taken home by her gran.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020