The Bristol Evening Post reports that a mum from Bradley Stoke has been banned from an “upmarket” Bristol store for demanding a refund after the wheels fell off a pram she had brought.
A duty manager at the Mamas & Papas shop in Eastgate is said to have barred 22-year-old Jessica Gayford for having the cheek to bring back faulty goods.
The paper says Ms Gayford burst into tears at her treatment and was taken home by her gran.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020