The Bristol Evening Post reports that a mum from Bradley Stoke has been banned from an “upmarket” Bristol store for demanding a refund after the wheels fell off a pram she had brought.
A duty manager at the Mamas & Papas shop in Eastgate is said to have barred 22-year-old Jessica Gayford for having the cheek to bring back faulty goods.
The paper says Ms Gayford burst into tears at her treatment and was taken home by her gran.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020