The Bristol Evening Post reports that a mum from Bradley Stoke has been banned from an “upmarket” Bristol store for demanding a refund after the wheels fell off a pram she had brought.
A duty manager at the Mamas & Papas shop in Eastgate is said to have barred 22-year-old Jessica Gayford for having the cheek to bring back faulty goods.
The paper says Ms Gayford burst into tears at her treatment and was taken home by her gran.
Read more: Bristol Evening Post
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021