Bradley Stoke Town Council’s Planning Committee has objected to a planning application to extend a house in Ormonds Close.
This application relates to the erection of a two storey side and rear extension and single storey side extension at 55 Ormonds Close.
Committee members voted unanimously to object to the proposal on the following grounds:
- “over-development of the site”
- “not in-keeping with street-scene and surrounding area”
Officials at South Gloucestershire Council have since reviewed the application and recommend that it be approved, saying:
- “not considered to represent an over-development of the site, especially having regard to the characteristics of surrounding development”
- “the development is wholly in keeping with the locality”
The District Council has set a target date of 23rd September for making a decision.
Last 5 posts in Planning
- McDonald's presses on with third planning application for advertising signage - April 22nd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020
- Permission granted for McDonald's and Starbucks drive-throughs at Willow Brook - January 16th, 2020
- Might golf course homes scheme now resurface? - October 30th, 2019
- West of England councils told to start again on strategic housing plan - October 14th, 2019