The quest for staff at Bradley Stoke’s soon-to-open Harvester restaurant gets under way in earnest next week with a local recruitment event.
An advert placed on the ‘jobsite.co.uk’ within the last few days says the company is looking for:
“… enthusiastic, well-motivated and sociable individuals with personality and who enjoy meeting and mixing with people.”
The positions available are listed as: Grill Chefs, Kitchen Assistants and Bar & Waiting Team Members.
Previous experience is said to be an advantage, but training will be given where required.
The company is offering interviews at a recruitment event being held at the Jubilee Centre, Savages Wood Road, on Tuesday 19th October 2010.
Applicants are asked to arrive for a starting time of 4:30pm or 6pm.
The position of Assistant Manager is also being advertised, on the ‘caterer.com’ website, with a salary of £17,000 – £19,000.
Related link: Jobs in Bradley Stoke, Bristol (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019