Mr Men characters Mr Bump and Little Miss Sunshine visited Specsavers in Bradley Stoke on Saturday 16th October to celebrate the store’s first anniversary.
Children took part in a Mr Men colouring competition and staff carried out specs MOTs (cleaning and adjustments) in return for a donation to Guide Dogs, Specsavers’ national charity partner.
Ed Stanleigh, store director at Specsavers in Bradley Stoke, said:
“Since we opened, we’ve seen 7,000 customers come through our doors and dispensed 10,000 pairs of specs and we’re looking forward to many more successful years to come.”
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019