The Bristol Evening Post reports that firefighters were called to open land near Ellicks Close in Bradley Stoke yesterday afternoon to rescue a boy who had injured his leg at the bottom of a steep slope.
The firefighters are said to have used rescue ropes and ladders to get to the 10-year-old boy, who was stranded on the far side of a stream.
The boy was eventually transferred to hospital with a knee injury.
Read more: Boy hurt in slope fall (Evening Post)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021