The Bristol Evening Post reports that firefighters were called to open land near Ellicks Close in Bradley Stoke yesterday afternoon to rescue a boy who had injured his leg at the bottom of a steep slope.
The firefighters are said to have used rescue ropes and ladders to get to the 10-year-old boy, who was stranded on the far side of a stream.
The boy was eventually transferred to hospital with a knee injury.
Read more: Boy hurt in slope fall (Evening Post)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020