Michelle Chatham, Youth Development Officer for St John Ambulance in Bristol, writes:
St John Ambulance is looking for motivated and reliable adults to help run their recently opened Cadet division and help support the opening of a new Badger Sett in Stoke Gifford.
The roles suit people who get along well with children and young people, are creative and proactive.
The Cadets is a group for young people aged 10-17 years and the Badgers is a group for children aged 5-10 years.
The Cadets meet on Monday evenings and the group is already popular and well attended. We are hoping to open the Badger Sett as soon as possible and already have somebody lined up as a potential leader.
Our youth groups don’t just do first aid, they can do all sorts of things like photography, sports, health, creative activities, camps and all sorts of things.
If you are interested, please contact Michelle for more info on: 0117 963 0197 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last 5 posts in Youth
- Rainbows keeping busy in challenging times - 9th August 2020
- Henry’s badge challenge benefits the homeless - 5th May 2020
- Bradley Stoke Scouts: A tale of two camps - 15th November 2019
- Spectacular skate park skills and ‘have-a-go’ art sessions return to festival - 10th July 2019
- Scouts brave the rain on September camp - 16th October 2018