This really is getting beyond a joke:
How on Earth, in the South West, can they justify giving fibre to the cabinet to places like Westbury, Devizes, Dartmouth and Wimbourne before they properly complete the cities?
Jack Lopresti should be asking some very serious questions about this now as it looks as if we’re not even likely to get anything by early 2012 now.
There’s been an obvious – and proved – demand for the service from Almondsbury to Bradley Stoke but still BT will not respond.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020