This really is getting beyond a joke:
How on Earth, in the South West, can they justify giving fibre to the cabinet to places like Westbury, Devizes, Dartmouth and Wimbourne before they properly complete the cities?
Jack Lopresti should be asking some very serious questions about this now as it looks as if we’re not even likely to get anything by early 2012 now.
There’s been an obvious – and proved – demand for the service from Almondsbury to Bradley Stoke but still BT will not respond.
Last 5 posts in General News
- VE Day carnival rearranged for May 2021 - July 25th, 2020
- Stone ‘happiness snake’ just keeps on growing! - July 14th, 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom summer 2020 update - July 11th, 2020
- The Brightwell: A new beginning - July 10th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Volunteering to ensure the most vulnerable in our community are supported - July 10th, 2020