This really is getting beyond a joke:
How on Earth, in the South West, can they justify giving fibre to the cabinet to places like Westbury, Devizes, Dartmouth and Wimbourne before they properly complete the cities?
Jack Lopresti should be asking some very serious questions about this now as it looks as if we’re not even likely to get anything by early 2012 now.
There’s been an obvious – and proved – demand for the service from Almondsbury to Bradley Stoke but still BT will not respond.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021