The Willow Brook Centre (WBC) has announced that Bradley Stoke’s new Boots store will open on Wednesday 9th February.
The store will stock a wide range of health and beauty products and provide a full prescription dispensing service through its ‘Midnight Pharmacy’, which will remain open until midnight Monday to Saturday and 4pm on Sunday.
A promotional leaflet [PDF, 1.2MB], downloadable from the WBC website, includes an opening offer voucher giving £5 off when spending £25 at the new store until Wednesday 23rd February.
Jobs at the new store have been advertised on the www.boots.jobs website since December last year. The site is currently showing a single vacancy for a Team Manager.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019