The Brantano shoe store at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre is running a ‘New for Old’ money-saving promotion that promises to also help a baby charity and people in the third world.
Anyone taking an old pair of shoes (in any condition) into the store before Sunday 10th April will be given a £10-off voucher that can be used when spending £40 or more before the end of April.
For every old pair of shoes received, Brantano will donate 20p to the baby charity Tommy’s, which funds research and provides information on the causes and prevention of miscarriage, premature birth and stillbirth.
According to Brantano:
“… your unwanted shoes could be delivered directly to an African trader who will repair, clean and polish them back to their best. The shoes will then be sold locally for an amount which, although modest, helps maintain and strengthen this essential cottage industry.”
Full terms and conditions of the promotion are available on the Brantano website.
Related link: Willow Brook Centre Store Directory
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019