Police have arrested three adults after a drugs raid on a property in Ormonds Close, Bradley Stoke.
Officers found 25 cannabis plants being cultivated in a bedroom of a semi-detached house during the execution of a search warrant on Thursday 7th April.
The raid is said to have followed information supplied via the independent charity Crimestoppers.
Related story: In December 2008, police recovered around 450 cannabis plants from a four-bedroomed house in Juniper Way.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Arrests made following reported assault in Kemperleye Way - 28th March 2021
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019