A hair and beauty salon looks set to be the next business to open its doors at Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre after new signage appeared over the last remaining unit in the centre’s shopping mall.
A company trading under the name ‘Excellence Spa‘ will occupy mall unit 2, between Panasonic and Carphone Warehouse.
New signage appeared above the unit last week, accompanied by a “Opening Early July” flash.
Notices advertising for beauty therapists, hair stylists and nail technicians have now been posted on the shopfront.
The firm behind the new outlet is thought to be a business currently trading in Wick St Lawrence, Weston-super-Mare.
The company’s website promises a five-star spa experience, a contemporary hair salon and a “revolutionary non-evasive anti-cellulite massage system”.
- Hairdressers in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
- Nails & Beauty practicioners in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
- Jobs in and around Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019