Catalogue retailer Argos has begun recruiting staff for its new Bradley Stoke store, due to open at the Willow Brook Centre in late November.
The new store will occupy unit 3 of the retail terrace, between Brantano and Peacocks, which is currently having an additional ‘mezzanine’ floor installed to function as a stock room.
An advertisement on the Argos Careers website says the retail group is looking for Delivery Assistants, Stock Room Assistants and Customer Advisors to join the team at its new store.
Customer Advisors are expected to have “fantastic communication skills” and a “great telephone manner”. Previous experience in the retail industry is said to be desirable but not essential.
Stock Assistants will be responsible for dealing with deliveries and “putting stock away on a timely basis and in priority order”. Applicants will need to be “aware of the importance of health and safety”.
It is understood that around 40 new jobs will be created at the new store.
The closing date for applications is Friday 14th October 2011.
Read more: Job vacancies at Argos Bradley Stoke (Argos Careers)
Related link: Jobs in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Jobs
- Newspaper deliverers sought for monthly rounds - 14th February 2015
- Newspaper deliverers sought for monthly rounds - 28th May 2014
- RAC call centre staff angry as firm slashes wages - 30th January 2013
- What does it take to get a job in Bradley Stoke? - 1st April 2012
- Bradley Stoke call centre to close with 300 job losses - 14th January 2010