Police are appealing to the public for their help to locate a vulnerable woman who is missing from the Bradley Stoke area.
Deborah Ohioze James, who is also known as Deborah Folake Salko, is 18 years old and has not been seen since 1pm today (Saturday 5th November).
She was last seen at her home in Bradley Stoke.
Police are concerned for Deborah’s welfare as she is vulnerable and requires medication.
Deborah is described as black, 5ft 7inches tall, of a slim build, with short black afro hair and brown eyes. She has acne and scarring on her face. She was wearing black clothing when she was last seen.
Anyone who knows where Deborah might be or Deborah herself is asked to contact police on 101.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - January 23rd, 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - November 15th, 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - July 30th, 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - July 8th, 2019
- New year starts without a single PCSO in the Stokes - February 12th, 2019