Police are appealing to the public for their help to locate a vulnerable woman who is missing from the Bradley Stoke area.
Deborah Ohioze James, who is also known as Deborah Folake Salko, is 18 years old and has not been seen since 1pm today (Saturday 5th November).
She was last seen at her home in Bradley Stoke.
Police are concerned for Deborah’s welfare as she is vulnerable and requires medication.
Deborah is described as black, 5ft 7inches tall, of a slim build, with short black afro hair and brown eyes. She has acne and scarring on her face. She was wearing black clothing when she was last seen.
Anyone who knows where Deborah might be or Deborah herself is asked to contact police on 101.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Arrests made following reported assault in Kemperleye Way - 28th March 2021
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019