Has anyone else notice that the street lights are turning off earlier, at 23:40?
I watched them this week in Wheatfield and Bradley Stoke Way.
This isn’t even taking into account the 1 hour difference?
Bit concerning for people walking back from pubs etc.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020