Has anyone else notice that the street lights are turning off earlier, at 23:40?
I watched them this week in Wheatfield and Bradley Stoke Way.
This isn’t even taking into account the 1 hour difference?
Bit concerning for people walking back from pubs etc.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bowsland Green’s Covid-19 ‘happiness snake’ finds a new home at Willow Brook - 26th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020