Has anyone else notice that the street lights are turning off earlier, at 23:40?
I watched them this week in Wheatfield and Bradley Stoke Way.
This isn’t even taking into account the 1 hour difference?
Bit concerning for people walking back from pubs etc.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021