Has anyone else notice that the street lights are turning off earlier, at 23:40?
I watched them this week in Wheatfield and Bradley Stoke Way.
This isn’t even taking into account the 1 hour difference?
Bit concerning for people walking back from pubs etc.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020