Anytime Fitness, the world’s largest 24-hour gym chain, is due to open at the Willow Brook Centre in Bradley Stoke before the end of the year.
There are 1,600 Anytime Fitness clubs worldwide and anyone who signs up in Bradley Stoke will have global access for the same cost as a single gym membership.
Members will be given their own security access key allowing them to use the gym 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year.
A member of the Anytime Fitness team will help you develop a training programme to improve cardio fitness and strength and flexibility.
Anytime Fitness will be located above Costa Coffee, Greggs, Taylors Estate Agents and KFC and the new members can benefit from a fantastic opening offer of £22.95 per month – places are limited though!
Regional Manager Ben Palmer said:
“We already have a gym in Clifton and it’s been such a great success we are really looking forward to opening in Bradley Stoke.”
“Anyone wanting more information could come and see us in Clifton, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.”
Telephone 0845 519 6761 for further details of the new Anytime Fitness gym in Bradley Stoke.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019