Bradley Stoke Community School reports that it has been warned by local police of “inappropriate conversations” on Facebook involving students at the school.
The conversations are said to have involved contact with someone “potentially posing as a 15-year-old girl living in Bath”.
The school says the situation is being followed up and it recommends that parents and carers be vigilant about their children’s activity on Facebook.
Parents are also being encouraged to talk with their children about staying safe online.
Read more: Online Safety – Facebook Guidance
Last 5 posts in Police
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - January 23rd, 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - November 15th, 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - July 30th, 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - July 8th, 2019
- New year starts without a single PCSO in the Stokes - February 12th, 2019