Bradley Stoke Community School reports that it has been warned by local police of “inappropriate conversations” on Facebook involving students at the school.
The conversations are said to have involved contact with someone “potentially posing as a 15-year-old girl living in Bath”.
The school says the situation is being followed up and it recommends that parents and carers be vigilant about their children’s activity on Facebook.
Parents are also being encouraged to talk with their children about staying safe online.
Read more: Online Safety – Facebook Guidance
Last 5 posts in Police
- Arrests made following reported assault in Kemperleye Way - 28th March 2021
- Man remanded in custody following Stanley Mead burglary - 15th October 2020
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - 23rd January 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - 15th November 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - 30th July 2019