Police investigating multiple reports of a prowler in Bradley Stoke and Little Stoke say they have arrested a man.
A statement posted today on the Avon and Somerset Police website reads:
“A 30-year-old man from Bradley Stoke was arrested shortly after 8pm last night, Thursday 26th January, by neighbourhood PC Claire Fletcher.”
“He remains in police custody today, Friday 27th January.”
The move comes after police said they had been called to investigate two separate reports of an early morning prowler in Elm Close (Little Stoke) and Oaktree Crescent on Wednesday 18th January.
Local police have said they arrested a man in connection with a similar incident in Bradley Stoke in November 2011 but following further enquiries he was released without charge.
An article in the The Bristol Evening Post earlier this week claimed a prowler was scared off after he was seen “trying to peer into a house” in the vicinity of Brook Way.
Last 5 posts in Police
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - January 23rd, 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - November 15th, 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - July 30th, 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - July 8th, 2019
- New year starts without a single PCSO in the Stokes - February 12th, 2019