A Bradley Stoke woman has admitted fraudulently claiming more than £45k in expenses from her employer, reports the Bristol Evening Post.
Helen Baggaley, of Champ Sur Marne, admitted three charges of fraud by abuse of position when she appeared before Bristol magistrates yesterday. She also admitted a further 117 similar offences.
The 32-year-old made the fraudulent claims when she was working as a personal at the Ministry of Defence establishment at Abbey Wood.
She told police she had spent the money on treating herself, her boyfriend and family to holidays, laptops and iPods.
Magistrates sent the case to Bristol Crown Court, where Baggaley is due to be sentenced on Thursday 12th April.
Last 5 posts in Court
- Former Bradley Stoke mayor fined for breaching building regulations - 27th February 2019
- Juniper Way teacher facing second trial on sexual abuse charges - 15th May 2013
- Biker jailed for speeding that led to Bradley Stoke Way accident - 21st December 2012
- Juniper Way teacher on trial for indecent assaults - 22nd June 2012
- Bradley Stoke woman jailed for £45k MoD fraud - 21st May 2012