Bristol Fashion Week (BFW) returns to The Mall at Cribbs Causeway this week. with a total of 18 fashion shows between Wednesday (26th September) and Sunday (30th September)
Trusted fashion advisor Mark Heyes and celebrity hairdresser Andrew Barton will present each show, combining style advice, celebrity gossip and valuable fashion knowledge.
Signature hair is the ultimate fashion accessory and Andrew Barton will be talking through the season’s hair trends. A trusted voice in the industry, Andrew has worked for many celebrities including Kylie Minogue and Kate Moss.
But it’s not all about fashion (dahling) – make a day of it and book yourself into the BFW Pamper Pods for some free beauty therapy! There will be free mini-manicures, colour and style advice, a 3D body scanner to help you dress to suit your body shape, Indian head massage, reflexology and mini makeovers as well as eyebrow threading* and tinting* (*fee applies).
Get the best view in the house with a platinum FROW ticket (£13.95) or enjoy the view of the catwalk from a standard seat (£8.95). Tickets can be purchased at The Mall’s Information Desk or online at www.mallcribbs.com.
Guests will be treated to complimentary M&S refreshments, a free stylish BFW goody bag full of things to sample as well as an Event Guide packed with discount vouchers, fashion advice and competitions. There is also the chance to win a stylish gift from John Lewis.
Previous Bristol Fashion Week stories in The Journal:
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020