Bristol Fashion Week (BFW) returns to The Mall at Cribbs Causeway this week. with a total of 18 fashion shows between Wednesday (26th September) and Sunday (30th September)
Trusted fashion advisor Mark Heyes and celebrity hairdresser Andrew Barton will present each show, combining style advice, celebrity gossip and valuable fashion knowledge.
Signature hair is the ultimate fashion accessory and Andrew Barton will be talking through the season’s hair trends. A trusted voice in the industry, Andrew has worked for many celebrities including Kylie Minogue and Kate Moss.
But it’s not all about fashion (dahling) – make a day of it and book yourself into the BFW Pamper Pods for some free beauty therapy! There will be free mini-manicures, colour and style advice, a 3D body scanner to help you dress to suit your body shape, Indian head massage, reflexology and mini makeovers as well as eyebrow threading* and tinting* (*fee applies).
Get the best view in the house with a platinum FROW ticket (£13.95) or enjoy the view of the catwalk from a standard seat (£8.95). Tickets can be purchased at The Mall’s Information Desk or online at www.mallcribbs.com.
Guests will be treated to complimentary M&S refreshments, a free stylish BFW goody bag full of things to sample as well as an Event Guide packed with discount vouchers, fashion advice and competitions. There is also the chance to win a stylish gift from John Lewis.
Previous Bristol Fashion Week stories in The Journal:
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021