Leanne’s entry was drawn out of the hat by Scott Lahive, manager of the Willow Brook Centre, where the local Anytime Fitness gym is based.
The free prize draw was featured in the May edition of the new Bradley Stoke Journal magazine, delivered FREE to every home in Bradley Stoke, EVERY MONTH.
Leanne, who lives in Fishponds, entered the competition after hearing about it through her dad, who received the BSJ magazine at his Bradley Stoke home.
Speaking about winning the prize, valued at more than £300, Leanne said she is looking forward to being able to use the gym at times convenient to her busy lifestyle (the gym is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Everyone who entered the competition is being offered the chance to have a free workout at the gym before the end of June.
Anytime Fitness is situated on the first floor of the Town Square complex, above Costa Coffee, Greggs, Taylors Estate Agents and KFC. Access is via a door in the passage way between KFC and Harvester.
Photo: Leanne (right) receives her prize from Stephanie Bishop, Club Manager at Anytime Fitness Bradley Stoke.
Related link: Gyms & Health Clubs in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021