Leanne’s entry was drawn out of the hat by Scott Lahive, manager of the Willow Brook Centre, where the local Anytime Fitness gym is based.
The free prize draw was featured in the May edition of the new Bradley Stoke Journal magazine, delivered FREE to every home in Bradley Stoke, EVERY MONTH.
Leanne, who lives in Fishponds, entered the competition after hearing about it through her dad, who received the BSJ magazine at his Bradley Stoke home.
Speaking about winning the prize, valued at more than £300, Leanne said she is looking forward to being able to use the gym at times convenient to her busy lifestyle (the gym is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Everyone who entered the competition is being offered the chance to have a free workout at the gym before the end of June.
Anytime Fitness is situated on the first floor of the Town Square complex, above Costa Coffee, Greggs, Taylors Estate Agents and KFC. Access is via a door in the passage way between KFC and Harvester.
Photo: Leanne (right) receives her prize from Stephanie Bishop, Club Manager at Anytime Fitness Bradley Stoke.
Related link: Gyms & Health Clubs in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020