Leanne’s entry was drawn out of the hat by Scott Lahive, manager of the Willow Brook Centre, where the local Anytime Fitness gym is based.
The free prize draw was featured in the May edition of the new Bradley Stoke Journal magazine, delivered FREE to every home in Bradley Stoke, EVERY MONTH.
Leanne, who lives in Fishponds, entered the competition after hearing about it through her dad, who received the BSJ magazine at his Bradley Stoke home.
Speaking about winning the prize, valued at more than £300, Leanne said she is looking forward to being able to use the gym at times convenient to her busy lifestyle (the gym is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Everyone who entered the competition is being offered the chance to have a free workout at the gym before the end of June.
Anytime Fitness is situated on the first floor of the Town Square complex, above Costa Coffee, Greggs, Taylors Estate Agents and KFC. Access is via a door in the passage way between KFC and Harvester.
Photo: Leanne (right) receives her prize from Stephanie Bishop, Club Manager at Anytime Fitness Bradley Stoke.
Related link: Gyms & Health Clubs in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020