We’re currently looking to move from Kent to Bradley Stoke, but have a problem with primary school admissions.
Our eldest starts reception in September 2013, but it seems that most (if not all) of the primary schools are now full, so he may be sent to a school outside the immediate area.
Does anyone know where that might be, please? e.g. experience from previous years, or knowledge from this year?
Would it be better to delay our move until midway through the school year? (e.g. Jan 2014)
I appreciate there are no absolute answers, just looking for some advice.
Last 5 posts in Education
- BSCS reveals phased timetable for all students returning to school - 26th February 2021
- “Fantastic” GCSE results for BSCS students - 7th September 2020
- BSCS reports another set of "strong outcomes" in Post-16 results - 13th August 2020
- School’s new play equipment officially opened - 14th April 2020
- Year 6 pupils learn ‘skills for life’ at Bristol safety education centre - 13th March 2020