The Journal is pleased to announce that Rebecca Oatway is the lucky winner of our exclusive January prize draw to win a six month supply of Husse pet food.
The first instalment of Rebecca’s prize, a 15kg bag of pro-biotic salmon & rice pellets, was presented to Rebecca and her 9-month old golden retriever Charlie by Husse North Bristol’s Eva Michna.
Rebecca, who became a dog owner after recently moving into her north Bradley Stoke home with partner Richard Jones, said she was “nicely surprised” to win the prize, which has a total retail value of around £250.
Eva Michna of Husse North Bristol said:
“We are delighted with the response of the Bradley Stoke community to our free prize draw competition. Journal readers were clearly impressed with our local and convenient service and wide range of products.”
“Husse pet food is made from fully-traceable, ethically sourced ingredients and doesn’t use chemicals – our kibble is specially created to ensure the optimum amount of dental cleaning.”
“Congratulations to Rebecca and her dog Charlie for winning. Because Charlie had such a bad experience as a puppy with pet food from supermarket, we have suggested to feed him on our hypo-allergenic top range product – salmon & rice. It will provide a complete balanced diet and it’ll guarantee him a healthy start in life.”
Photo: Eva Michna of Husse North Bristol (left) congratulates competition winner Rebecca Oatway (right, with golden retriever Charlie) and her partner Richard Jones.
Related link: Pet Shops & Services in Bradley Stoke
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021