The Journal is pleased to announce that Rebecca Oatway is the lucky winner of our exclusive January prize draw to win a six month supply of Husse pet food.
The first instalment of Rebecca’s prize, a 15kg bag of pro-biotic salmon & rice pellets, was presented to Rebecca and her 9-month old golden retriever Charlie by Husse North Bristol’s Eva Michna.
Rebecca, who became a dog owner after recently moving into her north Bradley Stoke home with partner Richard Jones, said she was “nicely surprised” to win the prize, which has a total retail value of around £250.
Eva Michna of Husse North Bristol said:
“We are delighted with the response of the Bradley Stoke community to our free prize draw competition. Journal readers were clearly impressed with our local and convenient service and wide range of products.”
“Husse pet food is made from fully-traceable, ethically sourced ingredients and doesn’t use chemicals – our kibble is specially created to ensure the optimum amount of dental cleaning.”
“Congratulations to Rebecca and her dog Charlie for winning. Because Charlie had such a bad experience as a puppy with pet food from supermarket, we have suggested to feed him on our hypo-allergenic top range product – salmon & rice. It will provide a complete balanced diet and it’ll guarantee him a healthy start in life.”
Photo: Eva Michna of Husse North Bristol (left) congratulates competition winner Rebecca Oatway (right, with golden retriever Charlie) and her partner Richard Jones.
Related link: Pet Shops & Services in Bradley Stoke
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020