Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracking down an expensive racing bicycle and accessories, which were stolen from a property in Bradley Stoke last month.
Cycle dealers, second hand shops and cycling clubs are also being urged to remain vigilant for the predominantly black Cervélo C5 lightweight racing bike, which has a carbon fibre frame.
It has a striking blue and red San Marco specialist racing saddle and carbon fibre chainwheel set.
In addition to the bike, a number of sets of deep rim wheels were taken.
The bike is valued at £3,500 and the wheels together valued at around £7,000.
They were taken from a property in the Cooks Close area, off Pear Tree Road, sometime between 11.15am on Tuesday 25th March and 6am on Wednesday 26th March.
Police say it is likely that the intruder(s) used a vehicle to remove the bike and equipment.
Anyone with information that might help enquiries is asked to contact Filton police on 101, quoting reference 30138/14.
Related link: Police in Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in Police
- Jubilee Centre ASB camera deployment ended after six months - January 23rd, 2020
- Police issue warning following spate of patio door break-ins - November 15th, 2019
- CCTV zone set up near Jubilee Centre - July 30th, 2019
- Working group formed to tackle “spike” in ASB - July 8th, 2019
- New year starts without a single PCSO in the Stokes - February 12th, 2019