Just out of interest, is anyone living adjacent to the Willow Brook Centre noticing a significant increase in rats?
I’ve had poison down since January and although it is eaten, and I put new down, it keeps going…
My neighbours are reporting a lot of rats in their gardens as well.
It’s been reported to the Willow Brook Centre manager, who is looking into it.
Stock photo: A rat in a street of Sofia (NOT Bradley Stoke!). [Credit: Edal Anton Lefterov; licence: CC BY-SA 3.0; link: http://bit.ly/1gkMYTB]
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bradley Stoke Library reopens for browsing - 25th October 2020
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020