Just out of interest, is anyone living adjacent to the Willow Brook Centre noticing a significant increase in rats?
I’ve had poison down since January and although it is eaten, and I put new down, it keeps going…
My neighbours are reporting a lot of rats in their gardens as well.
It’s been reported to the Willow Brook Centre manager, who is looking into it.
Stock photo: A rat in a street of Sofia (NOT Bradley Stoke!). [Credit: Edal Anton Lefterov; licence: CC BY-SA 3.0; link: http://bit.ly/1gkMYTB]
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021