Just out of interest, is anyone living adjacent to the Willow Brook Centre noticing a significant increase in rats?
I’ve had poison down since January and although it is eaten, and I put new down, it keeps going…
My neighbours are reporting a lot of rats in their gardens as well.
It’s been reported to the Willow Brook Centre manager, who is looking into it.
Stock photo: A rat in a street of Sofia (NOT Bradley Stoke!). [Credit: Edal Anton Lefterov; licence: CC BY-SA 3.0; link: http://bit.ly/1gkMYTB]
Last 5 posts in General News
- Local student's 'hero' word art drawing to be raffled for charity - May 11th, 2020
- Lake desilting project: Further details released - May 10th, 2020
- [Letter] What are they doing to our town centre? - March 4th, 2020
- Local mum and son team become published authors - March 3rd, 2020
- Councillors overruled: McDonald’s and Starbucks drive-throughs allowed on appeal - February 26th, 2020