Shoppers in Bradley Stoke are in for a frozen treat on Tuesday (24th February), thanks to the launch of a new Iceland Foods store.
To commemorate the grand opening, the team is offering Year 4 pupils at Meadowbrook Primary School the chance to officially open the new store on Tuesday as part of a banner design competition.
Children are being encouraged to design a ‘Now Open’ banner for the new store, which will create 21 new jobs, with the winning design being printed and unveiled at the store’s launch. As well as inviting the winner of the competition to cut the ribbon to open the new store, Iceland will also donate £250 to the school.
Speaking about the store launch, Triel Lovejoy, store manager at Iceland in Bradley Stoke, said:
“We’re really pleased to be opening a new store in Bradley Stoke and are looking forward to welcoming new shoppers into the store to learn more about the range of quality fresh and frozen food available.”
“We’re all really excited to see what eye-catching designs the pupils from Meadowbrook Primary School come up with for the ‘Now Open’ banner competition, I’m sure they’ll all be very creative. The new store will be open from 9am on Tuesday, so I’d encourage local shoppers to come down to find out more about what we have to offer.”
The new Iceland Foods store in Bradley Stoke will be open from 8am-8pm from Monday to Thursday, 8am-9pm on Friday, 8am-7pm on Saturday and from 10am-4pm on Sunday.
Source: Press release issued on behalf of Iceland Foods Ltd.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019