The Willow Brook Centre in Bradley Stoke is gearing up for a fun-filled ‘spooktacular’ to celebrate Halloween.
The shopping centre’s Halloween Fun Day event takes place this Wednesday (28th October) between 11am and 3pm.
Simply gruesome entertainment will be provided by ‘Lord of the Bins’, aka Bread and Butter Theatre. Gandalf Garbage and Frodo Bin-Baggins, two rather special puppets perched on their very own bins, will entertain youngsters with their crazy mission to save Middle Earth.
They will be joined by a duo of hapless stilt walking pink witches. The rookie witches will entertain with their bungling attempts at spells and lack of broom control.
There will be a free Halloween craft workshop for youngsters to make fantastic bats, cats and monsters to take home. And spooky face painters to transform children into scary monsters.
Willow Brook Centre manager Andy Wynn said:
“We are looking forward to a spooktacular Halloween event this year with lots of treats.”
Source: Press release from the Willow Brook Centre.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook Centre all lit up for Christmas - November 25th, 2016
- Dragons fly into Willow Brook for Halloween - October 24th, 2016
- New greengrocer now trading at Willow Brook - October 24th, 2016
- Willow Brook Centre sold for £88.8 million - August 12th, 2016
- Holy Stoke! Batmobile to visit Willow Brook - July 25th, 2016
Share this article: