To whom it may concern:
I live in the BS32 0LW area of Bradley Stoke.
I want to make a complaint about the constant noise of fireworks being set off.
My family and my poor dog have been subject to this since Thursday evening and all over the weekend.
And it’s still going on!
I am a grandparent and understand that fireworks can be enjoyable and fun. However, not every night!
PLEASE let’s just keep it to one night only.
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020