To whom it may concern:
I live in the BS32 0LW area of Bradley Stoke.
I want to make a complaint about the constant noise of fireworks being set off.
My family and my poor dog have been subject to this since Thursday evening and all over the weekend.
And it’s still going on!
I am a grandparent and understand that fireworks can be enjoyable and fun. However, not every night!
PLEASE let’s just keep it to one night only.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom summer 2020 update - July 11th, 2020
- The Brightwell: A new beginning - July 10th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Volunteering to ensure the most vulnerable in our community are supported - July 10th, 2020
- Change of hands for Bright Sparks pre-schools - July 8th, 2020
- Prints of local student's 'hero' word art drawing now available to order - June 20th, 2020