To whom it may concern:
I live in the BS32 0LW area of Bradley Stoke.
I want to make a complaint about the constant noise of fireworks being set off.
My family and my poor dog have been subject to this since Thursday evening and all over the weekend.
And it’s still going on!
I am a grandparent and understand that fireworks can be enjoyable and fun. However, not every night!
PLEASE let’s just keep it to one night only.
Last 5 posts in General News
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021
- Thousands of crocus bulbs planted to mark success of polio eradication project - 11th January 2021
- Covid-19 outbreak at Bradley Stoke primary school registers 62 positive cases - 22nd December 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom autumn update - 16th December 2020
- Bradley Stoke scarecrow trail hijacked! - 7th December 2020