To whom it may concern:
I live in the BS32 0LW area of Bradley Stoke.
I want to make a complaint about the constant noise of fireworks being set off.
My family and my poor dog have been subject to this since Thursday evening and all over the weekend.
And it’s still going on!
I am a grandparent and understand that fireworks can be enjoyable and fun. However, not every night!
PLEASE let’s just keep it to one night only.
Last 5 posts in General News
- Easter family fun in Bradley Stoke - 1st April 2021
- Staging of 2021 Bradley Stoke Community Festival hangs in the balance - 25th March 2021
- The story behind the white paper birds in a tree on Brook Way - 20th March 2021
- Tipper trucks make hundreds of journeys through Bradley Stoke as housing site levelled - 9th February 2021
- "Disco effect" on-off street light issue could be caused by software fault - 13th January 2021