Families in Bradley Stoke will be able to celebrate the start of spring at a FREE fun day at the Willow Brook Centre this Thursday (7th April).
There will be comedy from Leek FM’s expert gardeners Pete and Ged Moss (complete with their musical wheelbarrow and the world’s largest sprout).
They will be joined by friends Greenfinger Folk – a pair of mischievous garden fairies that live inside giant topiary bushes.
A beautiful eight-foot Butterfly will be hovering around Willow Brook. Children will be able to follow a butterfly trail around the shops to win a chocolate treat.
Youngsters can get creative at the craft station located in the mall. They will be able to make butterfly masks and maypole ribbon wands to take home.
The event will take place between 11am and 3pm.
Willow Brook Centre manager Andy Wynn said:
“There will be lots of great entertainment for families to enjoy on 7th April when they are shopping at Willow Brook. We hope that everyone has a great day.”
This article originally appeared in the April 2016 edition of the Bradley Stoke Journal news magazine, delivered FREE, EVERY MONTH, to 9,500 homes in Bradley Stoke, Little Stoke and Stoke Lodge. Phone 01454 300 400 to enquire about advertising or leaflet insertion.
Last 5 posts in New Town Centre
- Willow Brook shopping centre prepares for more businesses to reopen - 9th June 2020
- Discount retailer One Below to open store at Willow Brook - 19th September 2019
- Hospice charity shop now open at Willow Brook - 6th September 2019
- Children’s Hospice South West to open new charity shop in Bradley Stoke - 10th August 2019
- Willow Brook backtracks over speed bumps - 2nd August 2019