A popular car boot sale that takes place near Bradley Stoke is due to re-open for the 2016 season this weekend.
The weekly Trench Lane Boot Sale, held on Sundays on a farmland site opposite the entrance to Woodlands Golf Club [BS32 4JZ, map], will open for the first time this year on Sunday 1st May.
As in previous years, the sale will open to buyers at 7am. Trading goes on until around 3pm, although the number of buyers usually drops off after midday. Sellers are charged £7 for a car or £10 for a van.
For buyers, there is an entrance charge of £1 for a car or 50p for a pedestrian.
Free parking is provided in adjacent fields.
The organisers ask sellers to arrive no earlier than 6am (when the site opens), to avoid traffic queues forming on Trench Lane.
The final sale in 2016 will take place on Sunday 25th September.
Related link: Markets in and around Bradley Stoke (The Journal)
Last 5 posts in General News
- ‘Autumn in the Stokes’ photo competition launched - 17th October 2020
- The scarecrows are coming to town! - 14th October 2020
- Woodland paths set for improvement - 8th October 2020
- Bradley Stoke in Bloom 2020 Best Front Garden competition: The winners - 14th September 2020
- Residents and businesses invited to enter mayor’s half-term charity scarecrow trail - 12th September 2020